8 Ways to Support CIS
Mentors serve as positive, caring role models by developing meaningful relationships in order to help guide children to a healthy, happy, and successful life. All mentor relationships take place during the school day on the school campus.
2. Tutor: Tutors assist students in a one-on-one or small group setting by providing extra support and encouragement they need to be academically successful. Subject placements depend on volunteer interests and expertise.
3. Participate: Join us for CIS events such as:
Trident United Way's Day Of Caring - November 18, 2016
Basket Brigade - November 22, 2016
The Chocolate Affair - February 25, 2017
Push Up & Up Challenge - April 29, 2017
4. Speak Publicly: Motivate, inform, or just share your message with youth.
5. Be a "Job Shadow" host: Invite a CIS student to learn about your job or field firsthand.
6. Donate: Give to Communities In Schools so we may continue to fulfill the CIS mission by providing support to help students succeed in school and graduate!
7. Publicize: Tell family, friends, and colleagues about the good work accomplished by CIS.
8. Be Creative: We need your support and are always open to new ideas!
Please call 843.740.6793 for more information. You may also email Paige Hatley at email@example.com to volunteer or Kristin Power at firstname.lastname@example.org to donate!
Thank you for your support!!