8 Ways to Support CIS
1. Mentor - spend some time one-on-one with a young person
2. Tutor - spend and hour or more each week helping a student with schoolwork
3. Participate - join us for CIS events such as The Chocolate Affair, Roundball Classic, Push Up & Up Challenge, Administrative Professionals' Day, the Charleston Yacht Affair, or Trident United Way's Day Of Caring
4. Speak Publicly - motivate, inform, or just share your message with youth
5. Be a "Job Shadow" host - invite a CIS student to learn about your job or field firsthand
6. Donate - give to Communities In Schools so it may continue to fulfill its mission and keep kids in school
7. Publicize - tell family, friends, and colleagues about the good work accomplished by CIS
8. Be Creative - we need your support!
Please call 843.740.6793 or email email@example.com to donate!